At Planet Bounce, safety is our number one priority. Our team work hard to ensure all jumpers have a safe, fun-filled experience.
- Safety Rules displayed to all customers prior to entering the inflatable court area
- Compulsory socks for every customer (can be purchased at the park)
- Trained staff to manage inflatable specific injuries
- Rules for each area of the park to keep you and other customers safe
- Parents/Guardians take full responsibility for their Children during their visit
- No external food & drink permitted on site. (Items will be disposed of following Gov guidance for COVID-19)
Before You Visit:
In response to ensuring that all our customers and visitors are safe, we ask that everyone self-screens before entering the facility. This will ensure that we keep everyone safe and lessen the spread of the virus.
We ask you not to come to the centre if you or your family have:
- Signs or a fever of high temperature (above 38c)
- A persistent cough or respiratory problems
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
- Had contact with a possible source of the virus
If you have met any of the above criteria please do NOT visit the centre.
1. Temperature Checks
All customers will be temperature checked before being allowed into the facility. Staff will also be temperature checked at the start of every shift.
2. Sanitisng Stations
We have fixed sanitiser units as soon as you enter the facility and at our reception. We also have a number of sanitising stations located around the facility, including toilets, lockers, stairs, lift and all main play entrance/ exits to allow regular use during your visit.
3. Reduced Session Sizes
Session sizes have been significantly reduced in accordance with government guidance and to allow circulation space in our centre for social distancing.
4. Additional Cleaning Measures
Increased daytime cleaning to sanitise all high-frequency touch points. Activity & inflatable areas are also cleaned regularly throughout the day, alongside nightly cleaning.
All tables and chairs are cleaned after each customer use.
5. Activity & inflatable Areas
We have blocked off our Ball pits to reduce close contact and hard to clean elements. The remainder of our facility will remain open.
6. Book Online & Contactless Payments
We will require everyone to Pre-book your visit with us online and pre-pay. We will only be taking contactless payments throughout the facility.
7. Social Distancing
When you visit we have markings and signage to guide you and help you keep your distance from others. We have also ensured all seating areas are spaced to adhere to social distancing requirements.
8. Face Coverings
Our staff will be wearing the appropriate PPE in accordance with government guidance. We do recommend you wear your own
Please note whilst we have tried to make your visit with us as safe as possible, you enter and use the facilities at your own risk.